$32 DIY Miniature Dollhouse Kit - 3D Wooden Furniture Kit - Handmade Dolls Accessories Dollhouses $32 DIY Miniature Dollhouse Kit - 3D Wooden Furniture Kit - Handmade Dolls Accessories Dollhouses /mispossessed146702.html,radiodefolklore.com.ar,Dolls Accessories , Dollhouses,Handmade,3D,Dollhouse,Kit,-,Kit,Wooden,$32,-,DIY,Furniture,Miniature DIY Miniature Dollhouse Kit - Cheap mail order specialty store Furniture Handmade 3D Wooden DIY Miniature Dollhouse Kit - Cheap mail order specialty store Furniture Handmade 3D Wooden /mispossessed146702.html,radiodefolklore.com.ar,Dolls Accessories , Dollhouses,Handmade,3D,Dollhouse,Kit,-,Kit,Wooden,$32,-,DIY,Furniture,Miniature
1. The house has balanced layout, it is British retro, elegant with multiple colors. It is finely crafted with perfect details.
2. This product is suitable for people over 6 years old.
3. The assembling process can improve children's language expression ability, stimulate development of children's organs, coordinate body functions, practice social activities and enhance family parent-child relationship.
4. Carton packaging, exquisite, the best gifts.
5. Applicable occasions: hall, bedroom, study, etc., with collection value.
Material: wood, cloth, paper, resin, plastic, etc.
Finished product weight: about 1.2kg
Finished product size: about 29*20*17.8cm/11.42*7.87*7in
Open size: about 30.6*21.5*19.5cm/12.04*8.46*7.67in
Packaging size: about 33*24*9cm/12.99*9.45*3.54in
Making time: about 2-3 days
Light: 3 warm LED lights, 14 small LED light strings, with battery box switch
Cabin type: medium-sized house
Pacakage includes: knife + tweezers + ruler+movement+material kit
â Packing list:
1 Set of Miniature Dollhouse
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC